Diaphragm pump maintenance skills
When the pneumatic diaphragm pump after a long time of operation, there are some faults, users can follow the steps below to find out the cause of the fault, do not remove the pneumatic diaphragm pump.
1. Before disassembly, mark the gas chamber and liquid chamber on the left and right sides to facilitate subsequent reassembly;
2. Loosen the small clamp connecting the outlet pipe to the liquid chamber with a wrench, and remove the outlet pipe to see the valve ball and seat, take out the ball and seat, and check other spare parts of the pump for wear, chemical corrosion, crack and other phenomena;
3. Use a spanner to separate the intermediate between the liquid chamber and the pneumatic diaphragm pump. Remove the liquid chamber to see the diaphragm and the diaphragm splint;
4. Fix the left and right edges of the external splint with tools or wrenches to separate the diaphragm device from the intermediate.
Loosen the diaphragm assembly by turning clockwise.
After removing the external splint of the diaphragm, the shaft was removed from the intermediate.
5. Separate the shaft from the diaphragm device with a clamp (with a wood pad), and check whether the shaft, splint and diaphragm are damaged or corroded.